Below is a link to a great article that depicts how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the way we deliver health care while surviving the economic crisis most of us are experiencing. PLEASE understand that we are the front line for protecting your child (children) against COVID-19. We want all of our patients to avoid visits to urgent care clinics and hospital emergency rooms where the risk of exposure is much higher. We do not want you to be fearful of coming to our office. We are open Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm and have implemented measures to ensure your family’s safety.
These measures include:
- Addition of Telemedicine appointments
- If you are registered with our portal, this is a great way to communicate with a provider or nurse (Instructions to register are on our website)
- Separation of well checks (morning only) and sick visits (afternoon only)
- Use of a pager system to allow you to wait in your car if there is a delay with your appointment start time
- No patients in sick or well waiting rooms
- Use of our back patio
- Use of an inside isolated patient room without entering through the front door of the clinic
- Nurses and Providers wearing full protective personal equipment during sick visits
- One patient family in the clinic at a time during sick visit hours (limiting to one parent and patient if possible)
- Curbside assessments in our parking lot
- Drive-by vaccines in our parking lot
- Toys have been removed from patient rooms with consistent sterilization of the clinic
I am so proud of our staff as these measures have been successful at avoiding COVID-19 exposure to themselves and our patient families.
We are praying for strength, patience, safety, good health, and financial security for all of our Wildflower Pediatric Families!
“A survivor is grateful when the storm is over. But an overcomer is grateful during the storm.”
-Dr. Don Lynch
Courtney Dudley, MD